Andrew Thomas Blog
Curious about how things work
Fred Wison's cardinal Rule of Social Media
Fred Wilson's cardinal rule of social media
1% will create the content, 10% will curate the content, and the other 90% will simply consume it.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)